In Siblingship DNA Test, genetic material (DNA) of an individual is compared with another to discover the possibility that they are biological siblings. Most of the time, it is made to determine paternity. It detects whether two of them have the same biological father. It is usually carried out in cases where the alleged father is unavailable to participate in the paternity DNA test.
Why is siblingship DNA test carried out?
• In legal cases, siblingship DNA test results are frequently presented by a mother to secure social benefits for the child. In disputed legal cases, if the biological father of one kid is undisputed then mother need to prove the biological relationship of a second child with siblingship DNA test.
• It is also used to provide biological evidence for the immigration process.
• In some cases of adoption, siblingship DNA test is used to address whether another person (if found after many years), has the same biological origin.
Types of siblingship DNA tests:
• Two individuals who share same biological parents mother and father are called full siblings and it is detected by siblingship DNA test.
• When two individuals share one biological parent in common are called half siblings and it is recommended to check a sample of biological mother to be tested for a more conclusive result.
• Half siblingship test is also carried out when two individuals contain same biological father but different mothers.
The duration required for siblingship DNA test:
Usually, it takes nearly a week to obtain siblingship DNA test results and immediately communicated through an email conversation. Later it will be posted to your location but the shipping might take few more days.
How is DNA siblingship test carried out?
The siblingship DNA test is carried out through a simple cheek swab sample and the generated test result shall be accurate and reliable as blood sample test.